Wednesday 23 January 2019

Cassandra's Summer Learning Journey: Week 4, Day 5, Activity 2 - 2019

Welcome,
This blog post is about adopting animals from the WorldWildlifeFund. I have already chosen three animals and I have to compare and contrast them. At the end of this post, I will tell you which one I'd like to adopt.


I chose an Arctic hare, Snowy owl, and Arctic fox. Two things that make these animals similar are that they live in cool freezing snow, and they're grey/white. They're also different because not all of them have wings, tails, and paws. They aren't the same size.

Out of these three cute animals I would adopt an Arctic hare and pay the $55 fee because I want this beautiful looking animal to live. They also don't seem too big or small to have as a pet.

What kind of animal would you adopt?    







Arctic Hare
Snowy OwlArctic Fox 

 

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Cassandra,

    These are three very beautiful animals that you have chosen. In fact, I did not know that there was such a thing as an Arctic Hare. What a magnificent creature. You are right in mentioning that all three of these animals live in very cold climates. Did you think about the colour of the animals? They are very similar in colour, do you know why this is?

    You are right, they all have very different bodies, which means they have different ways of moving. The owl flies, the hare hops, and the fox prowls. Have you thought about what kind of food they eat? Maybe you could research into these animals further and tell me about their diets as I suspect they are quite different.

    I am looking forward to hearing your response,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cassandra the animals are very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.