Wednesday 23 January 2019

Cassandra's Summer Learning Journey: Week 4, Day 5, Activity 1 - 2019

Good afternoon,
Today my job is to talk to you about environment day. The whole meaning and point of environment day is to protect our planet and make it the best it can be. I will share three things I would do to help our planet. Here they are:



1. Collect as much rubbish as I can and put them into the right rubbish bins.
2. If I am using plastic bags, I won't leave them behind to damage animals by choking them or somehow slicing them.
3. If I see people secretly littering, I tell to them to stop because it piles up with other rubbish and flies everywhere.



Sorry this blog post was a bit short but thank you for coming. Feel absolutely free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassandra,

    I absolutely love the tips you have shared about how we should could protect our beautiful planet. You are absolutely right. If we all do our little bit to pick up rubbish and spread the word about littering the world will be a better place. In my household, our family has attempted to stop using plastic bags. So when we go shopping, we take canvas shopping bags. I am proud of the efforts my family has been making but it is still not enough. I would love to limit the amount of waste we create by being more aware of the items we buy that are wrapped in plastic. Can you think of anything else you buy regularly that is wrapped in plastic?

    Keep up the awesome work Cassandra.

    Nga mihi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.