Thursday 3 January 2019

Cassandra's Summer Learning Journey: week 1, day 4, activity 3 - 2019


This is my hotel. I would love to invent my very own hotel, in the beautiful busy Auckland city! I would build it near the sky tower, so I can have a very nice view to look at. I'd like to see all the lights, all the cars and tall buildings. I think it would be fun! I would probably build my hotel out of wood, and make it tall. I'd colour the outside black, and the inside walls will be a very light baby blue, and white. I would build an upstairs, and put many bedrooms up there for the visitors that stay in my hotel. -

Cassandra

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cassandra,

    Wow, what a great google drawing you have put together. I really love your attention to detail and how you have included a view of the city behind your curtains and the YouTube sign on your laptop. What a great addition to your picture. I think Auckland City is a great place to build you hotel. hat a view you would have looking out over the tall buildings with all the hustle bustle of the city centre. Would your hotel include any activities such as a pool or a tennis court? I once went to a hotel that had ten pin bowling, I think I would include one in my hotel.

    Keep up the awesome work Cassandra.

    Nga mihi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.